Regional Associate / Internal Wholesaler, Aristotle Capital Management, LLC - Newport Beach
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC and its affiliates (“Aristotle”) advise $13 billion in assets and represent independent, employee-owned, value-oriented investment advisors with offices in Boston, Massachusetts, Los Angeles and Newport Beach, California. Our clients include high net worth individuals, public and ERISA funds, corporations, educational institutions, hospitals, religious organizations, and Taft-Hartley plans. Aristotle’s Advisory Distribution team calls on registered investment advisors and broker dealers nationally, distributing separately managed accounts, unified managed accounts and mutual funds.
Aristotle is an innovative research boutique. Our success in attracting and growing client assets has been a product of our commitment to industry-leading fundamental research. Our highly experienced investment team shares a common philosophy, and the firm’s principals have implemented the same disciplined investment process across various equity asset classes for decades.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
Aristotle intends to grow the Advisory business into an emerging leader in the SMA, UMA and Fund space in the next several years. If you are interested in becoming a part of Aristotle’s distribution build-out at this exciting time of growth, we are adding a Regional Associate / Internal Wholesaler and pursuing the following profile:
Job Title: Regional Associate / Internal Wholesaler
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Role: The Regional Associate / Internal Wholesaler will be responsible for partnering with their external wholesaler(s) to develop new relationships with financial advisors and manager existing relationships to increase sales at Aristotle. The Regional Associate will communicate with financial professionals on a wide range of capital market and investment related topics including portfolio process and philosophy, positioning, performance, and related capital market developments.
Principal Job Functions Include (but not limited to):
- Partner with external wholesaler(s) to drive sales and market share in the territory.
- Effectively profile advisors to understand their practice, clients and investment process to identify needs.
- Conduct proactive outbound sales efforts to raise awareness of Aristotle’s investment solutions.
- Respond to inbound information & service communications. The need for timely and diligent follow-up with client contacts to close sales is imperative.
- Utilize fund analysis and other research tools to strategically leverage our product offerings.
- Continually build and maintain a working knowledge of Aristotle Capital’s investment management practices, policies, products and value-added services. The role requires the ability to position the firm’s investment philosophy, product differentiation and competitive analyses in group presentations and one-on-one presentations.
- Remain current on events that impact our clients including industry and general market trends.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial intermediary relationships and platforms, along with client and competitor firms and their products.
- Assume responsibility for assigned territory including prospecting to determine key client rotation.
Job Related Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Natural interest in sales and the financial markets: required.
- Exceptional communication and probing skills and ability to close sales.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently: required.
- Polished and ambitious professional: required.
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy and timely follow through: required.
- Series 6 or 7 and 63 or 66: strongly desired.
- Clean U4/5: required.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university and strong academic background: required.
Two to three years of relevant financial-services/work experience: highly desired.
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
Mental & Sensory Activity Required
Must be able to quickly absorb relevant knowledge as it relates to assigned responsibilities.
Work Area Hazards
Minimal. Use of standard office equipment.
Equipment and Special Materials Activity
Computer, internet, printer, phone, etc.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls. Relocation expenses not provided.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser, including investment strategies, fees and objectives, can be found in their respective Form ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.