Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst, Landsea Holdings Corporation - Irvine, CA
Landsea Holdings Corporation, in Irvine, CA. is recruiting for a Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst. Experienced in preparing, analyzing, and interpreting, accounting records and financial data for Home-building and Land Development.
- Assist in preparation of proformas on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Company’s financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Participate in monthly closing procedures.
- Extensive ability to prepare schedules and reconcile various general ledger accounts; i.e., cash, accounts receivable, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accounts payable, payroll, and other accrued expenses and liabilities
- Research and code vendor invoices.
- Review and prepare job cost reports as needed.
- Review accounting reports and explain variances.
- Assist with annual budget process and prepare monthly budget variance analysis.
- Provide information to auditors and participate in annual audit.
- Assist with the preparation of land/draw packages.
- Manage contractual obligations of builder.
- Assist Land Department in processing PO’s and payments to development Contractors.
- Experience with maintaining policies, procedures, and internal controls.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in accounting, financial analysis, job costing experience a plus (Will consider internship experience)
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- ERP System Experience Required (Real Estate software experience a plus)\
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Residential, home-building, construction, and real estate accounting experience is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented, and possess strong accounting and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze and critique cash flows and proformas a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
How to Apply: Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com